Sunday, January 24, 2010

family news




Yay.....Trinity can tie her own shoes now!!! She said "You just do and boom....it's done!"
She also said, " When I look at the sun, my eyes drip. Does that mean that they are melting?"
Alyssa, sat in a highchair at a restaurant this weekend for the very first time. Plus, we have been working on her sittting all by herself, and this weekend she sat by herself for almost five minutes! yay! I feel we enter into a whole new world of possibilites if she can sit all by herself.
I have really gotten into making baby food. It's addictive, and I'm pretty sure that she likes my stuff better than the store bought stuff! I mean, who wouldn't....right? I haven't made any squash yet, because my recipe said to use winter squash. Well, I looked in a couple different stores for "winter squash" and all I could find was acorn squash, spaghetti squash and butternut squash. I thought winter squash was a common squash. My good friend had to tell me that those are winter squashes! oops! :-)
Jamie is officially a NON-SMOKER now!!! Yay babe! He has been smoke free since January 3rd!

No comments: