Thursday, April 9, 2009

My car....

So if you don't already know, I had a car wreck! I had to stop for the car infront of me. Well, the Hummer behind me did not stop and hit me which then pushed my car into the car infront of me. I went in an ambulance along with one of the girls in the car I hit. They did an ultrasound, and the baby is fine. Pretty much all that they could give me was two over the counter tylenol.....yippy! Heck I had some of those in my purse!! Once I got home though I took a hot bath and that seemed to help me feel better. I'm not sure about anyone else, but at our house I can't take a bath by myself. Trintiy came in stripping her clothes off ready to get in with me. She was so excited how could I tell her no.

My car got totaled.
My new car is a silver 08 Jeep Commander!
We got one of these cars as a rental and fell in love with it so we decided to buy one. We have to retent the windows though. It has limo tint on it currently and it's like black as night inside. You can't see in the windows if you put you face up to it. Just a bit too dark for me considering that my other cars had no tent at all. Other than that we love it!!! It also has third row seating.....Trinity loves that.


No comments: