Friday, March 27, 2009

where did that come from?

It's Friday night and we are eating at our usual mexican restaurant, when Trinity asked her daddy "Did God draw us?" Jamie told her that God did not draw us. So she said, "Cause I want him to draw me on a piece of paper. And I really want him to glue me too!" There is no telling where that thought came from. A funny thought...but very random.


Every Saturday Trinity has a soccer game. Right? Well, it's suppose to rain this Saturday...again!...I mentioned to Jamie that if it's raining we should just keep her home (our child could get sick...my hair...kidding... sick child). I mean, as I explained in an earlier post, they don't even keep score! Don't miss understand me, I'm not trying to get out of going to her games. Heck, I think they are a lot of fun. It's the rain...do we have to? It's cold and wet and ...my hair (it gets big and poofy)! Well, apparently we do, because according to my husband, we are the family that shows up no matter what!! Soccer in the rain here we come...yeah :)

One more thing before I go. We are going with the name Alyssa. However, it can't be Alyssa Rene' Methvin. Her initials would be ARM....arm as in on your body! Those initials not pretty for a girl. We are still thinking on a middle name. I personally like Alyssa Grace or Alyssa Nicole (not after you Nic...you just had a really good idea! lol) Jamie and Trinity like Alyssa Rae. It's the same middle name as Trinity...can you do that to your kids? Give them the same middle names?

5 comments:

The Lada Family said...

Joey and his brother both have Michael as their middle name. I vote for Alyssa Nicole.

emily and eric said...

alyssa rae would still have the initials "ARM" silly....

Pete said...

I like Alyssa Nicole. And why not after Nic?

The Geester

Imelda said...

I like Alyssa Nicole also...
You should crate a vote game on your blog for the baby name :)

Unknown said...

I like Alyssa Rene' the best! But that's an obvious one. lol
I like Nicole, our little Kenzie is Makenzie Nicole.

Such a pretty name, I love it!