Sunday, January 18, 2009

Adding to the family!!

For those who don't know.....I'm pregnant! About 10 or 11 weeks along. Baby #2 is due sometime in August. I know, it's going to be hot. Everyone seems to think that I don't know how hot the summers are here. Trust me I know! My only concern is that this baby doesn't come at the same time Trinity starts school. I'm not going to miss her first day of school. Trinity is so excited, she is convinced that it will be a baby sister, and wants to name her Dallas! (funny huh?) We remind her that it could be a boy, but she isn't having any of that. Trin also wanted me to swallow her so that she could be in my belly with the baby.....I told her she was way too big for me to swallow. lol She has been asking lots of random questions about the baby, so I'm waiting for her to ask how he/she is going to get out of my belly! I guess I'm feeling fine, other than being really tired and nauseous. I'm hoping that is going to end soon.

1 comment:

Imelda said...

Hi Michelle,
I'm Imelda,Heather Ribich's friend and also Titus Campbell's wife (you remember Jason Campbell, right?). I think you guys went to the same high school. Anyway, i've been following your blog and been enjoying the stories about your family. And congrats on the new baby, I bet you guys are excited!
Hope you have a safe pregnancy!