Monday, January 26, 2009

1st trimester fog....

Man, I finally feel like the fog is lifted! I know some of you don't understand, but this first trimester has really kicked my bootie. I have had no energy and had nausea everyday. This weekend though I felt good and got a lot done around the house, cause oh-my-gosh it needed it! I still hadn't organized stuff Trin got for Christmas and then all her birthday stuff. (Bad huh?) She and I went through all her stuff in her room and weeded out some old stuff for donations. Jamie put up shelves in her closet, so now everything has a spot and it looks great! I love love to be organized!!! Her closet looks so good, that I want to put shelves in every closet! Also, I went through every cabinet in my kitchen, so they look good as well. I definitely feel much better now that my house is back to normal.

Hopefully we will get to find out what this baby is going to be sometime in March, which can't come soon enough. We (I say we but I mean me) are dying to know. Plus I want to start getting some stuff, and the decorating of the room.......exciting! Trinity can't wait to get some clothes for this baby. Her one concern though, is that this baby will eat all her toys! lol She is going to be a great big sister!! She tells eveyone that mommy and daddy will have three kids now. (I have to explain to people that she is counting Sammi....I mean we think of her as our kid, but other people might not think that way)

To our out of town family......hope you are doing well. Love you and miss you!!

1 comment:

The Lada Family said...

I did the shelf thing in Molly's closet and I love it too! I haven't gone through the kitchen cabinets but they could definitly use some cleaning out!