Sunday, February 10, 2013

Alyssa loves to dress up but not with just one dress! She likes to likes to layer...one princess dress on top of another dress! It's not just princess dresses, she will put on three shirts or two swimsuits. She can have everything pulled out of her closet and "playing with it" in no time flat! I know it's just a phase but dang. Sometimes I feel like I spend half my time picking up her room! Her helping of course!! I can't help but think she is the cutest 3yr old that I know tho. Love this girl.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice
http://peoplesearchers.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Very nice blog you have, keep posting...
Tender Dekho provides you best & Complete list of Tenders in Delhi, Tenders in India, Government tenders, Private Sector tenders, Corporate Tender, and also provides tender Subscription facilities.
Thanks