Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Alyssa's birthday party #1

I am going to be the first to admit...my girls are spoiled! They are spoiled for many reasons, but today they are spoiled for the fact that they both get more than one birthday party! We have a "family" party in harrison one weekend and then we HAVE to do something on their actual birthday. Plus there is the whole "friends" party! Yeah...it's too much, I know. I am more than willing to take suggestions to remedy this problem.

This year Rapunzel was the theme for Alyssa's birthday! I can't count how many time we have had the movie playing at our house! Alyssa wanted for her birthday an American girl doll. She loves babies! Trinity doesn't want her to mess with her doll because it took her a long time to save for her doll and Alyssa might mess her up. Ok...I get it. One of Alyssa's great qualities is that she knows what she wants and there is no changing her mind. She picked out her doll from the magazine but to be sure I asked her the next day and we looked on the computer. She picked the exact same doll.

No comments: