Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hide yo spray paint cans!

So after the girls painted their pumpkins, I sprayed them with paint!

I also had this idea of using spray paint and a stencil to make ghosts in our yard.  It looks really cute if you are standing over it, but from a distance, it looks like a fancy hook.  I think my stencil needs to be bigger and more dramatic for it to look right.  It was fun tho.
Ok, I have this problem.....  Once I start spray paiting things, I can't stop!  I painted all of our pumpkins but one, then I painted ghosts that look like hooks all over our back yard.  The back yard because nobody can see them but us so who cares if they look like hooks! 

When I was taking this picture of the girls and the pumpkins, Jamie noticed a few black spots on our hardwood.  Yikes....flashback of green little paw prints all over our house and carpet.  Some how between all of the yard ghosts that I sprayed in our back yard (like I said I have a spray paint problem!) and spraying the pumpkins Sammi stepped in paint!  AGAIN!  Thankfully, it wasn't bad and it came up really easily.....whew!  Whew for me and Sammi that is.  Jamie would have "Freaked out" if we would of had black paint all over our floors!! 

"One of these things is not like the other!"


No comments: