Saturday, May 7, 2011

So long dear Fred!

Tuesday morning when we checked on Fred, and he looked like he was trying to escape and he had 3-4 dead bugs that he wouldn't eat floating in the water.  Plus, his water was all merky and changing frog poop filled water out is not my forte!  We didn't want to kill the poor frog so I convinced Trin to let him go.  We released him in our front yard and  dumped the leftover spring water on him so he wouldn't dry out. 

Once we let him go, he didn't move for a long time.  I"m sure he was thinking....if I play dead they will leave me alone!  I was thinking....dang, I hope we haven't killed him already!

Goodbye dear Fred....it was nice knowing you! 

ps.  just add another notch in our "pets you have to have when your a kid" belt!  Thanks Uncle Mike for the weekend pet!

No comments: