Monday, April 25, 2011

dang you Easter bunny of friends!

Trinity was hoping the Easter bunny would bring her an American Girl doll, so I explained to her that the Easter bunny doesn't spend that much money.   She said, "Well Santa does!" I had to tell her that the Easter bunny is cheap (by cheap I mean...doesn't spend $100) and has less money.  She had a great Easter and loved what the bunny brought her.  Well, we drive home from Harrison Sunday evening and her best friend that lives 5 houses down comes over.  Trinity runs in the door yelling "mommy....Savannah got an American Girl doll from the Easter bunny!  See I told  you he could do it"  Nice, I guess I should have told her that OUR Easter bunny is cheap and can not spend that kind of money!  Anyway, she  has $80 and their is no way we are stopping now!    I bet we order a doll this weekend or next!  :)

No comments: