Sunday, February 13, 2011

J/B "never say never"!

I took four 7yr olds to see the new Justin Bieber 3D movie Saturday night. Wow...I kind of felt bad for the poor people in front of us because the girls were screaming, singing and talking thru the whole movie! "He's singing to me"or "Justin Bieber is a HUNK!"...just a few of their comments thru out the night. The movie was ok ...it was girls that were much more entertaining. All the movie did was hype them up 1000% and they didn't even have candy!
Plus




they had to spend the night afterwards. I think they were more wild this sleepover then the last one! Ofcourse our signature thing here is to have silly string wars! That's always fun! I think it was a pretty cool night for the girls. I hope Trinity remembers all if the fun/cool things I do for her, because not every mother could handle all of that "BIEBER FEVER MADNESS"!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

The Lada Family said...

I love it! I think the same thing about hoping the girls remember all the stuff I do... and in case they don't remember... I take a million pictures for proof :-)