Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tooth Fairy time

Trinity lost her 1st tooth on Halloween day.  She even let Jamie tie a string around it and then to the door knob but the string kept slipping off her tooth so she just pulled it herself.  I have never like pulling loose teeth personally.  She wanted me to wiggle her loose tooth but it made me really queezy, so I couldn't.  The Tooth Fairy left her a whopping $3!  I think I got .25-.50 a tooth....man inflation !  She was super excited to tell her friends at school.  When I picked her up she asked why the tooth fairy left her friend $5 and she only got 3?  Hmmmm....I told her that the tooth fairy must of had more money then.  Later I mentioned that her friends tooth probally was bigger and that could also be the reason for the extra money her friend got.  Trinity pulled her second tooth tonight (11/16/10) and told me that it was the best day ever!  She also said that the tooth fairy would probally leave her $3 again because this tooth was the same size as her last tooth. 
 Another one of her friends told her whole class that the tooth fairy left her 2 silver dollars for her tooth.  Of course, my child now wants 2 silver dollars from the tooth fairy....hince the note below!  The only problem.....Trinity wrote the "tooth fairy" this note right before she went to bed (after the "tooth fairy" banks were closed). 



Thankfully the " tooth fairy" found 2 silver half dollars.....whew!

No comments: