Saturday, November 27, 2010

getting ready for Christmas....

Alyssa thought it was cool to hang behind/beside the tree while I was decorating it.  Our tree this year has only non breakable ornaments along the bottom of our tree.  This Sissy girl has already broken two ornaments and I don't want to lose anymore.


 I know Alyssa's eyes are closed, but her smile is so stinking cute that I had to post it!
Ready for Christmas!
 yeah, we have all sorts of Christmas headbands and hats. 
 Merry Christmas time!
The girls have to go and get a picture with Santa and tell him what they want.  I'm thinking that  Alyssa will be crying in the picture.  She is shy and will not let strangers hold her....especially some jolly ol' man with a snow white beard!
As you can see Sissy has her "cheese" smile down pat now!  I'm so glad, because a few weeks ago if you tried to take her picture she would turn her head away.  That makes it hard for someone who likes to take a few pictures here and there. 

On a different note, Mike and I were talking about how we would describe each of us kids, and we decided  that....Mike is "the funny guy"  Aimee is " the thinker"  Jamie is "the brains"  Nic is "the athlete" and I am "the picture taker".  I think that pretty well describes us.  Who would you be?

4 comments:

The Lada Family said...

I'm saying I would be "the boss" , although as a child I was the shy one... BIG TIME!

The Lada Family said...

and... is alyssa's reindeer headband really a dog headband ?

Michelle said...

No...we have a dog headband with a Santa hat on it tho.

Michelle said...

wait....it does look like a dog headband. I've had it forever.