Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Methvin dish

The latest on "us"....hmmm let me see. 

Trinity is playing soccer again and we have confirmed that this is not going to be a money maker sport for her!  haha  She's a "la la la" not a "grrr grrr" on the soccer fields.  She has fun though, and I guess that's all that matters.  In January, she wants to do upward cheerleading.  That sounds like fun!  She is also doing "book it" for school, which means she is reading 20 mins a day so that she can get a free personal Pizza Hut pizza at the end of the month.  She is in love with Justin Bieber and has a crush on a boy named Brady in her class.  She says that he thinks she is wierd, though. 

Alyssa is attempting to run now, but it looks more like an old person with stiff legs walking real fast!  (I'm not slamming old people just trying to paint a mental picture)  haha.  She can say Hello, Momma,  Da-da, and thank you.  Of course they are not the clearest words but we are working on it.  She loves to look at books and will, at any chance, sit in your lap to let you read a book to her!  We have also entered the "fit throwing" faze of infantness.  At first it was cute and funny but now.....not so funny!  I don't remember Trinity doing this.  She is pretty darn cute though.   It drives me crazy when people say that she is so solem.....NO she's not!  She is just trying to decide what this person is all about before she will give a smile!  Hi, my name is Michelle.....and I'm a protective mother!  :-)

Jamie is getting major kudos at work and is probally going to move up in the Acxiom world soon!  It's fishing season so you can bet atleast once in the week he will be on the river with a pole in his hand! 

Good ol' Sammi......still barking like crazy!

As for me....I've been changing out closets from summer to winter.   I am getting a jump on the holidays and have just about finished Christmas shopping for Trinity and some on Alyssa.  I can't wait for holiday time.  I love all of the family time you get with Thanksgiving and Christmas! 

No comments: