Sunday, May 16, 2010

random pictures






We were in the car, listening to the radio and Trinity started singing the Michael Jackson hit song "I'm looking at the man in the liver!" haha cracks me up!! Next week she will be having her very first lemonade stand!! She wanted to sell orange juice and water, but when I told her that she didn't like orange juice she said she would just sell water then! I had to inform her that people would not pay money for tap water...so lemonade it is!!



Yay....Alyssa is crawling and pulling up now! Plus, I guess I should come to grips with the fact that she is saying Da-da. I haven't wanted to admit it because it wasn't really clear in the begining. I thought Jamie was trying really hard to hear da-da when it was just jibber jabber, but it is true....she said it. Dang it! All of the work I did trying to get her to say ma-ma first....and she says da-da! hmm :-)






She has three teeth now. Two on the bottom and one on the top!


One thing Alyssa loves since crawling, are flip flops. She crawls straight to them and puts it in her mouth....yep, she can spot those things a mile away! yum...flip flops! Anther fave is the dog bowl! The other day I had to fish dog food out of her mouth. Yuck! I wonder what her next yummy favorite will be....Sammi droppings in the back yard? :-) Really, I won't let that happen.

No comments: