Monday, February 8, 2010

snow # 2

Yep....Conway got some more snow! February is looking pretty good so far. I mean, if we have to have cold weather, why not throw some snow in with it.

This time I was on my A game. First thing this morning I called around to find us a sled. It's a blow-up tube, but it goes fast and it's lots of fun!



We decided it was too cold for sissy (Alyssa) so we dropped her off at daycare and we headed to the country club to sled down their hills. While we were there we ran into Kennedy! Of course the girls were happy to see each other. Jamie went down the hill first, to assure me that those trees at the bottom weren't close enough to hit. Well....even tho I couldn't see his face I knew he got a bit concerned when he was wizzing by it kind of close like. We decided to scoot down a bit. I had flash back memories of three girls flying down a hill on an innertube and me hitting the tree. Ouch!






I LOVE SLEDDING! We are going again tomorrow!

These pictures were taken mid-morning....since then it has been snowing non-stop here so we have much more snow than in the pictures.
I have decided that 1. I need snow pants, 2. my snow boots suck...my feet were freezing. 3. must have warmer gloves. 4. need another sled! I guess I'm going to have to go shopping.....







No comments: