Monday, November 16, 2009

Alyssa 13 weeks old! We have gone 3 nights in a row of her sleeping until 5am!! Yea!! Trinity didn't sleep all night until she was 3 years old, so I'm very hopefull Alyssa will be different.

We are having family pictures taken this weekend, so Christmas cards will be going out soon! I love picture Christmas cards, and think everyone should do them.

I can't believe that next week is Thanksgiving! Once you have Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday) then bam it's Christmas! I mean, I feel like my life is just now getting back to normal and now we have the crazyness of the holidays. Plus, after that we have Trinity's birthday....which by the way she is already planning. She has made out her party invite list maybe ten times now and she claims that her Daddy told her she could have her party at Jumpzone! Of course, "Daddy" doesn't know how expensive Jumpzone is so I don't know how we are going to do that. Hey, it's only money.....right? :-)

At Christmas my family comes to Conway, and this year we are not doing your traditional turkey and dressing. We are having a Korean Christmas and traditional Korean food! Everyone is going to make a different dish. Yeah, I haven't made mine yet. I should probally try to make it huh? It will be great no matter.....family all together how sweet is that?

No comments: