Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!



Trick or Treating was a blast! Trinity said "this was the best Halloween ever and she got more candy than anyone!!" Alyssa did great...but we had serveral people call her a boy. What part of LADY...BUG is a boy? LADY??? Hello people, lady means girl!!! I'm fine with it now. It was crazy here in Conway, maybe because we have had so much rain everyone wanted to get out. I don't know. Good thing I bought lots of candy.


By the way, next Saturday night we are all getting together to tell our stories of Korea, show pictures and videos, if anyone wants to come call me. I'll post pictures after that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I was telling your mom that I found some headbands like the one you got for Ella on ebay... Here is the lady's website. She has a lot of cute stuff for pretty cheap! http://www.girlscrochetheadbands.com

The Lada Family said...

CUTE! Love the costumes. And... I agree... people are stupid for thinking a ladybug is a boy!