Monday, February 16, 2009

2nd trimester fun

Out went the futon, in came the baby bed!! I'm officially in my 2nd trimester, so it's time to drag out the baby stuff. I can't begin to explain how excited Trinity was. She was dying to help, so she pushed the baby bed mattress from the garage to the baby room...all by herself :) We don't have bedding yet, because I want to wait until we find out what we are having first. Well.....Trinity did not like that and thought that the baby needed a blanket. She went thru all of hers, and came out with this striped fleece one that she said made her too hot so she wanted the baby to have it. Then baby would have something to cover up with! lol She is going to be the best big sister!!
Also, I went to the Doctor today, he took some more ultrasound pictures. He said everything looks really good. Jamie will scan them in tomorrow, so everyone can see. The not so fun news is that my next visit will consist of blood work......ah with needles!! Hate the needle, and I don't care what you people say, IT DOES HURT! And we don't get to have the big ultrasound until my April visit. Bummer, because my family is dying to know what we are having! (yeah... I mostly mean me!!) Apparently, my doctor doesn't know about my patience, and how I have none. lol

No comments: