Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fair time

Conway's fair was this past week, and we just had to show our community support! Trinity riding on the cars in a circle ride, third year, this will probally be the last time....she's getting a little bit big for it. The scrambler ride was fun, but I don't remember that ride going quite as fast when I was a kid.


Trinity did this fishing game, and she won a blow horn. If you are wondering how loud that thing gets......come to our house and Trin can demonstrate for you! She blows it nonstop till we make her quit. It's a wonderful toy!!
Off the fair subject.....
The other morning when Trinity woke up she came into my bathroom where I was getting ready and said "I'm not sleepy any more because I had good dreams and slept all night in my bed" So I asked her what did you dream about? She said "I was dreaming that I was laying my head on Austin Rainey's shoulder!" "I'm not going to marry him because he wants to kiss me" LOL Austin Rainey has been her boyfriend since she started going to kidz university......and ofcourse he is a cute blonde! I'm not sure how she became so darn boy crazy, especially for those blonde boys.

1 comment:

The Lada Family said...

HILLARIOUS!!
Is your hair flipped out a little in the 4 generation picture? It looks really good!