Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hello readers!!

We started our blog, so that family and friends would know what's been going on in our lives. I'm curious to know who is reading about us...... so please leave comments.:-) It's simple, click on the link that says "comments" and type something or just leave your name. You can click annonymous and sign your name at the end of you comment or sign in with your google account. Easy easy. I usually up date our blog every weekend, so check often. Plus I'm always taking pictures, so you'll get to see lots of pictures.

6 comments:

The Lada Family said...

Obviously I'm a frequent reader! I LOVE BLOGS. I'm trying to talk everyone I know into making one.

steve@bozz said...

Michelle,
My name is Steve Methvin and I always like to see what other "methvin" are doing. Your blog is really sharp and your pictures are engaging.Nice work!

Nic Whitescarver said...

I'm reading. Keep posting.

The Lada Family said...

it's about time for a new post!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
You know how much I love looking at the photos and reading the updates. These are great. I love it. Darlene

Pete said...

Hi
We enjoy the pictures and the comments. We check it each week.
Thanks A Bunch...
Love To All, G.G.& G.P.